This morning I couldn't decide if I should eat first or shower first. I decided to eat first so as I walked into the kitchen and I looked out the front window and saw a man standing on the front porch with his back turned to me, he was wearing running pants and a hoodie.....I ran back to the bedroom and told Ben "THERE IS A MAN STANDING ON THE FRONT PORCH!!!" I had to say this several times before he decided it was noteworthy enough to take a look. Of course Ben has to take his rifle with him and load it very LOUDLY in case the man is listening and leaves on his own. Ben told me that as he was approaching the front door he was thinking of some very choice words to say and just as he reaches the door knob he saw that it was......only my brother who wanted to get the camp trailer at 6:30am!!!!
- seriously you would think that a cop would know better than to hang out in front of people's houses un-announced early in the morning.
1 day ago

2 comments:
That was too funny. I can so picture him loading the gun. I know that would scare me early in the morning if I didnt know who it was.
That's funny...and yeah, seriously. No one should come unannounced at that unearthly time in the morning.
Post a Comment