I am pregnant! Our first. Ben and I are really excited. So far so good. I have only had a couple of "yucky" feeling days but other than that its hard to believe that I am cooking up a baby. The due date is yet to be determined but I am thinking it is around the 1st part of March. I am voting for a boy but we will be just as happy with a girl. Whatever happens, I will be grateful for this experience for the rest of my life.
1 day ago

4 comments:
Yeah! We are so excited for both of you. When I came to the e-mail I gasped in excited for you. I know that the Lord has his timing for everyone and you both will be awesome parents.
I hope the yucky days will pass by quickly. They are no fun. Keep us posted on how your pregnancy goes.
Again we are so happy for you and Ben!
That's awesome! Congratulations!
YEAH! We are so happy happy happy. Happy doesn't even describe it, we are SUPER HAPPY! CONGRATS. Ya'll will be fabulous parents.
Oh and by the way call me! Love ya,
Amber
oh my goodness...yea! I am so excited for you katie...will your parents be returning in time? how fun for you. congratulations
Post a Comment