I have seen the doctor a couple of times since last post. Baby's heart rate was 150. And he loves to move around A Lot! So far I have noticed he gets hiccups once or twice a day. Currently my doctor has put me on 6 hour work days. I guess my body seems to be pretty sensitive to a lot of activity. That is not something I would have expected. You see all these other women who run and hike and exercise all through their pregnancy and I have to play it wimpy. But I won't complain because I have waited a couple of years for this baby and I will do what it takes. Ben is still working on a name for this little boy. He calls him Giuseppe. I told Ben that I would like to at least have this baby's name figured out by the time we leave the hospital. He has some ideas in his head. I think he wants to save it for a surprise, I am good with that. Its hard to believe that 3 months from now could be D-day. I see the Doctor in 2 weeks, and so starts the every 2 week visits.
1 day ago

1 comment:
It's so hard to know what you "should" or "shouldn't" do. But I understand... when it comes to your baby,... you will do whatever it takes! Good luck, and glad to hear everything is doing well!
Post a Comment