Sunday, June 1, 2008

Newest Member of the Family



Welcome Molly....she is about 3 months old. She and our other lab love to play together. They try to keep the bone away from the other. Then they get really sleepy and Molly sleeps on Acura.

3 comments:

Vlazny's said...

Molly is so cute I love how she cuddles up to Acura. Did they become fast friends? I wiah I wasnt allergic to almost every animal I would love to have a dog. What is new and exciting for you and Ben? I bet its getting hot there. Its been really crazy here. Do you have summer plans?

Amber said...

Your dogs are adorable. I think when Junior gets older we will have a hard time not getting one. I was so excited to see your comment. I love blogging and it was super fun to get on update on your family. Is that Zlazny from the mis commenting. What in the world.

The Chan Clan said...

Wow!!! Great to hear from you. Yes I loved Colorado Springs, wish I had a longer time there and could have been comps a little longer. Glad to see though that you are doing well! So funny, that your dogs name is Molly. I tell you I hear that, my name is a favorite dog name. Cracks me up. Anyways, great to hear from ya and I will be check in once in a while. Take Care!