Well it looks like we will need to try again. I have fallen into the 50-70% of all 1st pregnancies that end in miscarriage within the 1st trimester. I am perfectly fine with this event. I realize that it is not uncommon and I also know that it had nothing to do with what I did or did not do. The body is an amazing thing of miraculous science. With built in checks and balances to maintain homeostasis and symptoms that develop when it needs help. I am in awe at what Heavenly Father has created.
As with any change in plans there is slight disappointment but I am ready to try again. God is in control and I know that he is mindful of me and my husband. Believe me when I say more good has come of this than bad. (All things denote there is a God)
I still look forward to all the babies that my friends are going to have and especially to meet my sister's little boy when he is born. (when I get a chance to go to Denver or if she comes to Tucson= ) Babies are just so cute!
1 day ago

4 comments:
Your very strong, alot more than I was. You faith shows and I admire you. I flew off the deep end when it happen and when I got pregnant with Caden it was almost unreal. It took alot longer for it to sink in. The beauty of it all is that God really does have a plan for us. I just didnt want to see what his plan was for us at the time. Thank you for being strong and an example to me. You have since day one when I met you! I love you!
Well, it was a good dress rehearsal as we say in the biz. Glad you have a positive outlook. we love you guys.
The Big Gales (Brian Casey Jacob and Spencer)
Hey Girl, Sorry to hear the sad news, but I admire your strength. Take care.
Hang in there girl! You and Ben will be awesome parents, when the time is right. Glad I have your blog now so we can continue to stay in touch. Take care!
Post a Comment