
I made this baby blanket for a friend. I can't name names because the shower is yet to come!

I saw this cute bag in a magazine and I started this awhile ago. I have gotten discouraged a couple of times becuase it was all very new to me and some things were a little difficult. But I am love with the giant ric-rack. I am giving this bag to my sister and I am making a red one for myself.

This is a table runner I made for my mom's birthday. I designed it myself and bought this lovely fabric with silver shimmery designs at a quilt shop in Washington with my mother in-law.


These are the next two squares I finished for the "Joseph Smith the Prophet Quilt" Brightness and Glory and True Lover's knot. The star was the most difficult by far. Just time consuming and a little frustrating getting everything to line up. The True Lover's Knot was a quick sew.
No comments:
Post a Comment