Monday, August 31, 2009

Decompression

Ever have so much going on that you just have to get it all out.

The activies for the month of September include:

finish my online medical coding class
study for national exam
primary program and practices
learn how to sub in for the secretary at work while she is gone for 3 weeks.
adjust to 4 more people in the house
sew a lava lava for a friend and her daughter
visiting teaching appt.
replant the garden for the fall
bountiful baskets twice a month
FHE
presidency mtg
visit with old friends and new couples in the ward
spend time with the husbandman (always a welcome activity)

if I have time....

go to the temple (which should be on the top of my list)
continue working on my Joseph Smith memorial quilt
start my husband's quilt
finish crocheting a baby blanket

Well I know that Lord is on my side and believe you me I will be taking advantage of that.

No comments: